Heating units are important aspects of any company. Commercial buildings and offices can be spacious, therefore harder on the heating systems than in a home.
We specialize in cost-effective heating solutions, including furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps. We also provide annual service and maintenance agreements, and assessments of your heating system to evaluate its energy efficiency.
Our commercial customers include Better Homes Realty, Campbell’s, Chili’s, Chuck E Cheese, Dunkin Donuts, Drug Enforcement Administration, Exxon, and Cannon to name a few.
We currently offer commercial heating services in these markets
- Automobile Dealerships
- Data Centers or Technology Facilities
- Government Facilities
- Education – Public & Private
- Funeral Parlors
Commercial Service And Maintenance Contract
We offer 24 hour 7 day a week priority emergency service for our maintenance contracts. Only maintenance contract customers can receive after hours and weekend service.
We can set up pre-scheduled maintenance calls that work around your hours of operation and secure a time slot that doesn’t hinder your operations. We can also perform maintenance on an “as needed” basis, to help with cost savings.
Benefits Of A Maintenance Contract
- Maintenance includes a thorough check of HVAC and refrigeration equipment. We start up and run the equipment in its current mode, A/C in spring and summer, heat in fall and winter. We check all controls and safeties for proper operation, check refrigerant levels, look for obvious leaks in the refrigeration piping, lubricate all bearings as needed, cycle the units at their thermostat controls for calibration, test the temperatures across the cooling or heating sections to ensure they are in the design temperatures and power wash all condenser coils before the cooling season to ensure proper heat extraction, giving you and your air conditioner the optimum efficiencies.
- Maintenance is scheduled to be performed exactly as needed. Some buildings need monthly services and others quarterly. Whatever is the best scenario for you, we will design it. We have dedicated maintenance crews for the sole purpose of maintenance, and our maintenance trucks are stocked with all necessary chemicals and power washer equipment.
- We provide our contract customers with 24/7 service. We have multiple trucks dispatched by our computer software system that allows us to have all your pertinent information at our techs’ finger tips. We have a full time service coordinator that works solely on your behalf and have techs strategically located in different parts of the state to assist our customers in the quickest fashion possible. We stock our trucks with all the latest tools, meters, gauges and parts to keep our service time to a minimum for our customers. Our techs are factory trained and certified to ensure that we send the best techs available.
The people at Coastal have consistently done a great job for us for many years. We use their service program and it has kept our heating and air conditioning equipment running efficiently. We recently had an immediate need and they dispatched a service technician in less than one hour and he took care of the problem immediately. We have dealt with service people from many businesses over the 40 years we have been homeowners and I would rate the people from Coastal among the best if not the best. Highly recommended.