Our heating and cooling maintenance program offers you the most economical and flexible way to maintain your heating and cooling systems so they run at maximum efficiency.
We check all controls and safeties for proper operation, look for obvious leaks, lubricate bearings, cycle the units at their thermostat controls for calibration, test the temperatures across the cooling or heating sections, and more.
Maintenance is scheduled exactly as needed. Some buildings need monthly services and others quarterly. Whatever is the best scenario for you, we will design it. Avoid costly and uncomfortable emergency situations and extend the life of your investment with regular service and upkeep.
Our Maintenance Program Perks
We offer 24 hour 7 day a week priority emergency service for our maintenance contracts. Only maintenance contract customers can receive after hours and weekend service.
We can set up pre-scheduled maintenance calls that work around your hours of operation and secure a time slot that doesn’t hinder your operations. We can also perform maintenance on an “as needed” basis, to help with cost savings.
- Get priority service for emergencies. Call us and we’ll get there on the same day.
- Get priority anytime service. Only maintenance contract holders are entitled to service on nights, weekends and holidays.
- Our HVAC technicians are strategically located in different parts of the state to assist our customers in the quickest fashion possible.
- We stock our trucks with all the latest tools, meters, gauges and parts to keep our service time to a minimum for our customers.
- Our techs are factory trained and certified to ensure that we send the best techs available.
Interested in a maintenance contract? Let us know! We’ll service and maintain your system whether we’ve installed it or not. Call us at (732) 316-5554 or complete the form below.
We have used Coastal Air Conditioning over the course of many years at Aberdeen Town Hall and have found them to be very reliable and knowledgeable in all that has been required of them. They have always been available for emergency situations and have responded to them on very short notice. The workers are quite courteous and very helpful as well.In closing, we would definitely recommend Coastal Air Conditioning as a company that you can count on to get the job done properly and efficiently.Jim Lauro